Le Museum national d'Histoire Naturelle, the National Museum of Natural History in Paris, France 2 471
Show on map
The National Museum of Natural History was founded in Paris in 1793.
It houses several branches:
- The Jardin des Plantes with the Menagerie mini zoo;
- The botanical garden;
- The Evolution Gallery with stuffed animals and fish, exhibitions about how humans affect nature and about evolution. Kids over 6 can attend the Inventions Hall with interactive exhibits and models;
- The Palaeontology and Comparative Anatomy Gallery;
- The Mineralogy and Geology gallery;
- The library and the media library.
Admission is free for children under 4.
Learn the secrets of great magicians and direct airplanes in the world’s oldest aviation museum, enjoy the attractions at Disneyland, and explore the Pampas of Patagonia, meet the Phantom of the Opera and Quasimodo in a dark and gloomy mansion, go visit Asterix and Obelisk, stroll through all regions of France in one day, and visit a knights jousting tournament - for information about all this and more entertainment in Paris for the whole family read our review.