Zoo de Vincennes, the Paris Zoological Park, France 1 104
Show on map
The Paris Zoological Park opened in 1934.
There are several theme biozones at the zoo:
- the Sahel-Sudan zone with animals from deserts and savannas;
- th Patagonia zone with animals from Andean forests and cliffy banks;
- the Europe zone with animals from mountains, bogs, garriga bushes and pine forests;
- the Amazonia-Guyana zone with animals from equatorial forests, bays and rivers;
- the Madagaskar zone with animals from rainforests.
Learn the secrets of great magicians and direct airplanes in the world’s oldest aviation museum, enjoy the attractions at Disneyland, and explore the Pampas of Patagonia, meet the Phantom of the Opera and Quasimodo in a dark and gloomy mansion, go visit Asterix and Obelisk, stroll through all regions of France in one day, and visit a knights jousting tournament - for information about all this and more entertainment in Paris for the whole family read our review.