The Phantasia Land Koln Amusement Park near Cologne, Germany 1 127
Show on map
The Phantasia Land Koln Amusement Park is located in Brühl, not far from Cologne (20 km), Germany. The park is divided into 6 thematic zones:
- Berlin - with rides and attractions for kids, street shows, cafes and restaurants,
- Mexico - with roller coasters and water slides,
- Chinatown - with a train ride to the emperor's palace,
- Far away in Africa - with the biggest ride in the park - the Black Mamba,
- Mystery - with a mystery palace and rafting down the river made of dragon wings,
- Fantasy - with "air" attractions and a kids' play zone in the shape of an octopus.
The part offers accommodation in the African styles hotel Mataba, or in the Chinese-styled hotel Ling Bao. The park is open from the end of March until the beginning of January. Please check the working hours at the official website.
This is a photo review of the Phantasialand adventure park next to Cologne in Germany. There are several theme zones at the park: Old Mexico, Fantasy, Mystery, China-town, Old Berlin and Africa. A lot of attractions are located inside the buildings - for example the Mystery Castle falling castle.