The city of science and arts, entertainmet centre in Valencia 2 261
Show on map
The city of science and arts is an architectural complex which includes:
- the Opera Theatre in the Queen Sofia Palace of Arts;
- the Hemisferic visual theatre with a planetarium and an IMAX cinema;
- Prince Felipe science museum;
- the L'Oceanografic oceanographic park in the open air;
- the L'Umbracle gallery and garden.
Also there are cafes and bars, park alleys and swimming pools on the territory of the complex.
What is the best place to take your kids for a vacation in Spain? The following review includes various places you and your kids will love, such as the “Kids’ Sea”, a safari to Majorca, tours to the cave residents at the Canary Islands, a tree house hotel in Catalonia, the largest oceanarium in Europe, water parks, rides, and sandy beaches at Spanish resorts wonderful for family vacations.