The Siam Ocean World at the Siam Paragon mall, Bangkok, Thailand 1 168
Show on map
The Siam Ocean World is the biggest aquarium in South-East Asia. It is located at the Siam Paragon shopping mall in Bangkok.
The aquarium is divided into 7 theme zones:
- Weird and Wonderful with crabs-spiders and other unusual water inhabitants;
- Deep Reef with bright fish and corals;
- Living Ocean with seahorses and inhabitants from the ocean's depths;
- Rain Forest with a waterfall, turtles, snakes and tropical fish;
- Rocky Shore with penguins and a "petting pool" with starfish;
- Open Ocean with an underwater tunnel with sharks;
- Sea Jellies - a rest room with sofas and an aquarium full of jellyfish.
There is a play zone for kids with an aquarium full of corals, the Shark Shop gift shop and a 4D-cinema at the Siam Ocean World. Visitors can travel around the aquarium by tuk-tuk.
Excursions to the "aquarium backstage" are held in English.
Tickets are available on the official website.