Legoland Resort in Windsor, Great Britain 1 182
Show on map
Legoland Resort in England is located in Windsor city to the west from London. The park is divided into 11 theme zones:
- The Beginning with an excursion train and Star wars Lego;
- Knights' Kingdom with the Knights quest and dragon locomotives;
- Land of The Vikings with the Loki maze and boat adventures;
- Pirates Landing with a water slide, caricatures and a pirate camp;
- Kingdom of The Pharaohs with merry-go-rounds and swings;
- Traffic with a boating school and a kiting school, a fire academy and a driving school;
- Lego City with X-Box zone, Expedition to the East, 10 real diggers and trucks;
- Adventure land with a climbing wall, an underwater adventure and Dino safari;
- Duplo Valley with children playgrounds and water attractions;
- Miniland with boats and miniature buildings;
- Imagination Centre with workshops, a theatre and a Cosmic Tower.
There are shops with snacks and drinks, restaurants and cafes at the park. The Legoland is open from the middle of March until the end of April. Please check the working hours and book tickets on the official website.
This is a photo review of Legoland Windsor in London, located at Winkfield Road. The park is divided into several theme zones with different objects made of Lego, interactive attractions and adventures. Visitors can see a miniature copy of London, the Pharaoh Kingdom, the Adventure Land, the Knights Castle and the Duplo Valley.
Visit the oldest zoo in the world, go to Hogwarts, work at an ice cream factory, meet Jack the Ripper in a dark alley, ride a double-decker or an aqua bus, take a walk inside the caves, go up the royal enclosure at the Wembley Stadium, and a lot more ideas for a family vacation in London - in this review.