Alutaguse, recreation and sports center, hotel, camping, rope and tubing parks, children's camps, themed excursions in the Ida-Viru county, Estonia 455
Show on map
Alutaguse is a center for recreation and sports, as well as a hotel and a camping ground in the Ida-Viru region, near Narva. On the territory of the center there is a rope park and a tubing center.
The complex also offers the following services:
- children's sports and thematic camps,
- thematic tours in the region, including costumed interactive excursions for children and adults in Narva,
- ski trails and a ski school,
- rental of sports equipment (skis and Finnish sledges),
- disc golf,
- mobile orientation,
- organization of children's birthdays and other holidays.
Photo of a guided tour of the Victoria Bastion in Narva. The Narva Bastions are defensive structures, built by the Swedes in 1683-1704 in order to protect Swedish Narva from the Russians. The largest of the bastions is Victoria, which is open to visitors. Historical walking tours with guides dressed up in historic costumes are available in Russian, Estonian and English.