Cite des Sciences et de l'Industrie science museum in Paris, France 1 424
Show on map
The interactive museum is located in Parc de la Villette in the north-east Paris, the 19th arrondissement.
It houses several expositions and spaces:
- The Explora exposition with temporary exhibitions about cosmos, mathematics, stars and the universe, ocean, volcanoes, energy, cars, optical phenomena etc.
- The science and industry library;
- The Geode IMAX and 3D cinema;
- The planetarium;
- The aquarium;
- The Le Cinaxe cinema for children over 4;
- The submarine museum;
- The Cite des enfants children playground.
There are also restaurants, a picnic area, a book shop and a science games shop at the museum.
Learn the secrets of great magicians and direct airplanes in the world’s oldest aviation museum, enjoy the attractions at Disneyland, and explore the Pampas of Patagonia, meet the Phantom of the Opera and Quasimodo in a dark and gloomy mansion, go visit Asterix and Obelisk, stroll through all regions of France in one day, and visit a knights jousting tournament - for information about all this and more entertainment in Paris for the whole family read our review.