Photo of a guided tour of the Victoria Bastion in Narva. The Narva Bastions are defensive structures, built by the Swedes in 1683-1704 in order to protect Swedish Narva from the Russians. The largest of the bastions is Victoria, which is open to visitors. Historical walking tours with guides dressed up in historic costumes are available in Russian, Estonian and English.
Photoreview of the Narva Castle and Museum, the Northern Courtyard and the Rondeel restaurant in Narva, Estonia (49)
Photoreview of the Narva Castle and Museum, the Northern Courtyard and the Rondeel Restaurant in Narva, Estonia.
By Petrov Zahar