Summer season 2017 in the Northern courtyard of Narva Castle, Estonia 357
The summer season 2017 in the Northern Courtyard of Narva Castle will last from May 20 to August 27. The guests of the castle are in for authentic medieval workshops, food, holidays, and entertainment for the entire family. During the summer season, the North Courtyard is open daily.
- May 27-28 - "Peak into the kitchen," days of oven cooking;
- June 3-4 - the Forging in Baroque style festival;
- June 17-18 - "To shine", thematic days dedicated to the leather products;
- July 8-9 - "Into the Kiln!", days dedicated to ceramics;
- July 22-23 - "The two sides of plants", days of nature and health;
- August 11-13 from 10:00 to 18:00 - The Narva Battle 2017 historical festival;
- August 19-20 - Gadgets, days of textiles;
- August 26-27 - "Summer in a bottle of 2017", festival of preserves.
More details - on the official website of the Narva fortress.
Last updated 11.05.2017
When this event is on:
Photoreview of the Narva Castle and Museum, the Northern Courtyard and the Rondeel restaurant in Narva, Estonia (49)
Photoreview of the Narva Castle and Museum, the Northern Courtyard and the Rondeel Restaurant in Narva, Estonia.
By Petrov Zahar
Photo of a guided tour of the Victoria Bastion in Narva. The Narva Bastions are defensive structures, built by the Swedes in 1683-1704 in order to protect Swedish Narva from the Russians. The largest of the bastions is Victoria, which is open to visitors. Historical walking tours with guides dressed up in historic costumes are available in Russian, Estonian and English.