Santasport Institute, Santasport Lapin Urheiluopisto, Lappi Areena, Lappset Indoor Funpark, sports and leisure centre in Rovaniemi 3 258
Show on map
Santasport Institute is a sports education and recreation center in Ounasvaara, Rovaniemi. Santasport's versatile facilities include:
- sports hall (with indoor cycling hall, and mirrored hall, and circuit training hall, and a climbing wall),
- SPA with 7 pools and sauna. The Santasport swim schools offers swimming classes for all ages and stages,
- 12-lane bowling alley,
- the Lappi Areena ice skating rink,
- 3 restaurants (Buusti Lounge & Deli, Main Restaurant Puhti, Restaurant Leiripaikka),
- outdoor football field and ski tracks,
- children's traffic park,
- the Arctic Adventure Park Huima rope park,
- the Lappset Funpark indoor activity park with babysitting service for children of 3 to 10 years of age.
The Santasport Institute is a regional training center for several sports, such as: Alpine Skiing, Football, Judo, Ice Hockey, Volley Ball, Cross-country Skiing, Ski Jumping & Nordic Combined, Weightlifting, Orienteering, Figure Skating, Gymnastics, Swimming and Athletics.
Rovaniemi with kids: things to see and do, winter and summer activities for a family vacation in Finnish Lapland
What are the best ways to spend time in Rovaniemi with kids? Well, visit Joulupukki, the Finnish Santa Clause, cross the Arctic Circle and see the arctic lights, take a seat behind the wheel of a log harvester, go for a ride in a deer or husky sled, and have a game of winter golf – all that and much more in our review of fun winter and summer activities for families with kids in Rovaniemi.